Women's Riding Coat
Women's Riding Coat
Designed for your whole day.
From the bike commute to lunch out with colleagues, to a glass of wine with friends before heading home.
Designed for Seattle.
For the wet weather and short days of our winters, and for our hilly journeys to work.
Please see below for specific features.
Free Shipping (currently serving U.S. addresses only)
Bike-friendly design elements:
Let it rain, but not too hard or we’re taking the bus!
Note: This coat is intended for commuter rides up to an hour or so. Seams are not taped so they'll keep out the rain but not a monsoon.
- Fully lined and assembled from waterproof nylon Taslon.
- Thigh-length and double breasted to keep your lap dry.
- Collar turns up to meet helmet and prevent rain from hitting your neck.
- Built for comfort and movement
- Armholes shaped to allow for the cyclist’s up-and-forward arm position without binding at the shoulder.
- Skirt is pleated for unrestricted leg movement.
- Inner drawstring adjusts for flattering fit or extra layering.
- Temperature control
Here in Seattle, almost everyone’s commute involves at least one good, heart-pumping hill climb followed by a cool ride down the other side.
- Zippered chest vents pull air over the shoulder to the back yoke vent.
- Collar and lapel pop up and fasten to keep you warm on extra chilly days.
- Sleeves feature built-in handwarmers with thumbhole.
- Eye-catching visibility
Reflective features that are pretty, and hide away when you don’t need them.
- Sleeve cuffs turn down to reveal reflective material, ideal for hand signaling.
- Collar turns up to reveal reflective neckband.
- Back pleats casually obscure the reflective strips in the skirt while stationary, then flare open when catching air during your ride.
Care Instructions: Spot clean as necessary. Machine wash warm, hang to dry.
We’re proud that the Women’s Riding Coat is made where we live, in Seattle, Washington.