Our goal is to provide solutions that support riding your bike for transportation. To that end, we carry the following at our shop:
- Clothing and clothing accessories that befit an office environment or an evening out. We select washable apparel that comfortably manages moisture (both ambient and body) and provides freedom of movement.
- Bags, baskets, and panniers that work well for short distance travel and look good both on and off the bike.
- Bike accessories that support riding in the city, including helmets, USB rechargeable lights, small bike tools, handlebar mounted cup holders, and more.
- Gifts that highlight the fun of riding, such as bicycle themed books, greeting cards, and artwork from local artists.
We carry an edited selection of the following lines based on 1) appropriateness for an office setting or a nicer dinner out, and 2) suitability for movement on a bicycle. While we try very hard to not compromise on either standard, when push comes to shove, it has to work on a bike.
Whenever possible we offer products designed and produced in the Northwest by people who ride. Some of our local brands include the following:
- Alchemy Goods
- Iva Jean
- Greenlite Heavy Industries
- E.H. Works
- Club Ride
- Philosophy Bags
- Archival Clothing
- W2 Jewelry Design
- The Beebe Company
Come in to outfit yourself or to find gifts for the bicycle commuter in your life.